Call us today for a FREE ESTIMATE! (703) 851-9005
We provide a weed control in plant beds, sidewalk, driveway, etc. with post emergent sprays such as round up. For hard to kill weeds such as purple and yellow nutsedges, may require additional applications at an additional cost.
Between September 1st and September 30th we complete our over seeding and aeration programs. We typically seed with a turf type tall fescue at an application rate of 100lbs. per acre.
To ensure the lawn area is healthy, one application of pelletized lime at a rate of approximately 10 lbs. per square feet will be applied in the fall.
EARLY SPRING APPLICATION – February/March
1. A fertilizer application which provides Pre-emergence and early Post-emergence control of crabgrass and broadleaf weeds. Also contains nitrogen for extended feeding.
LATE SPRING APPLICATION – April/May
1. A fertilizer application which provides Post-emergence control of crabgrass and broadleaf weeds. Also contains nitrogen for extended feeding.
2. Overspray turf areas to control broadleaf weeds that are young and actively growing.
SUMMER APPLICATION – June/July
1. Turf fertilizer containing Iron that continues to establish a strong root system during arid conditions and hot months. Also contains slow release nitrogen for feeding.
FALL APPLICATION – September/October
1. Overspray turf areas to control broadleaf weeds that are young and actively growing.
WINTER APPLICATION – November/December
1. Turf fertilizer with a strong amount of slow releasing nitrogen. Applied to dormant grass in early winter.
Note: Additional services offered but not included are pesticide and fungicide applications, seeding and aeration, lime, and additional broadleaf spot sprays.
*All fertilizations are based on square footage at a flat application rate.
**Pesticides and fungicides are specialty applications and vary in price.